Coronavirus UpdateAlan Cook are fully operational. - Whilst working within government guidelines and restrictions Alan Cook are again offering a full removals, storage, shredding and archiving service.
If you have any enquiries our telephones will be manned 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, or you can email anytime, email@example.com.
50% off Self-StorageTo celebrate the re-opening of our Loddon and Lowestoft self-storage centres, for a limited period, we are offering 50% off your first month's storage fees. Please contact us for further details.
Home StorageWe offer different types of storage - self-storage containers, self-storage rooms and containerised warehouse facilities. Suitable for all types of requirements for both residential and commercial.
Our self storage containers offers easy accessible storage ranging from 50 to 120 square feet of space with 24/7 access 365 days of the year, allowing you to pick up or drop off belongings as required at any time.
Our internal self storage rooms offer convenient and secure storage within our purpose built warehouses. All of our storage rooms have timed lights, carpeted floors, and access to suit your requirements. Rooms range from 20 to 100 square foot.
Our containerised warehouse storage consists of large wooden crates which are located in our secure warehouses, these crates can be brought out to your property for the purposes of loading and/or delivery which means your effects are only handled once during the loading and unloading process. With prices starting from as little as £10 per week + VAT.
No matter which option appeals to you, our secure warehouses on the outskirts of Norwich and Lowestoft offer 24 hour CCTV, and our RedCare security alarms are linked directly to the emergency services giving you total peace of mind. We're ideally placed to serve Norfolk, Suffolk and East Anglia, but our customers come from far and wide.
Why use our storage options?
- De-cluttering your home, shed, garage or office
- Store seasonal items such as skis, surfboards, presents etc
- Household storage between house moves
- Moving abroad or working away from home
- Whilst having building work or extensive decorating
- Archive boxes from home or business
Key Features of our self-storage containers & rooms:
- Easy access for collecting and dropping off your effects
- Your own key to your container/room
- 24 hour security with CCTV and RedCare alarm system
- Staff onsite during opening hours to help
- Packing materials available to purchase: boxes, tape, bubblewrap etc
- Dry and clean containers from 50 square feet
Key features of our containerised warehouse storage:
- Internally stored within our own secure premises
- Items are packed directly into crates and so require less handling, this also prevents any chance of loss whilst in storage.
- Affordable storage starting from as little as £10 +VAT per week
- Containers can be brought to your property for loading and delivery